When you are planning on building or renovating a home in Sudbury, there are certain steps you should take and permits you will need to complete to begin the new home building or home renovation journey.
Please take a look at the City of Greater Sudbury documents here:
The City of Greater Sudbury has made many of their Home Building and Home Renovation application forms available online for your convenience. You may download the forms to review them and have all relevant information ready when you file your application with city staff Tom Davies Square.
*** Feel free to contact us at SLV Homes first if you have any questions on forms and documents *** It is good to know what to say and not to say in advance of completing documentation.
Click on the relevant file below to download. Application forms are available in PDF format.
House Building Permit Application Form
Supplementary Home Building Forms
Below are some forms that you may need to complete depending on the requirements needed for the type of construction project you are working on:
- Consultants – Commitment Certificate(PDF, 24 KB)
- HVAC – Owner’s Undertaking(PDF, 20 KB)
- HVAC – Commitment Certificate(PDF, 28 KB)
- Lot Grading – Commitment Certificate(PDF, 17 KB)
- Lot Grading – Owner’s Undertaking(PDF, 48 KB)
- Owner’s Undertaking – Architect/Engineering(PDF, 19 KB)
- Plumbing Permit(PDF, 17 KB)
- Pool Enclosure Permit
- Letter of Authorization (PDF, 86 KB)
- Tarion Warranty Letter of Confirmation